Monday, October 8, 2012

Mila Kunis is sexiest woman alive_ Esquire Magazine



Mila Kunis has been named world sexiest woman alive.
Mila Kunis is taking the sexy crown away from Rihanna, as Esquire magazine has named the 29-year-old actress this year's "Sexiest Woman Alive."
Kunis, who poses seductively in just a pair of pants on the cover of Esquire's November issue, was more revealing in the inside pages ... about politics, privacy, the time when an exec threatened that she'd never find work in the industry again, and why one should never think that they're funny.
Kunis, who's known for her comedic timing in movies ("Ted," "Friends with Benefits") and TV ("That '70s Show," "Family Guy"), told Esquire that she doesn't consider herself to be a hoot.
"I think I stumbled upon doing funny things, but I'm not funny. I just know how to deliver a joke," Kunis said. "There are people who naturally exude humor and are constantly saying funny things, and there are the people who know how to deliver a joke. It's a learned skill. Through twenty years of doing this, I practice it. I think that the second you think that you're funny is when you stop being funny."

1 comment: